The Northern Shipwrecks Database has
5 Primary Screens to recall and present records.
1. From the Global Quadrant Screen, the
user selects one of four quadrants or the entire world ("All")
2. Then select either the Basic Search Screen
(this example finds Nantucket wrecks in the 1840's), or...
3. ... the Advanced Search Screen (this
example finds Spanish ships carrying gold from Cuba and lost about
4. The results of either search produces the
Summary Screen which can be scrolled down and back up to locate
the desired record.
5. The user can then click on any record from
the "Summary' screen to view the Details Screen providing a
full-screen wreck report. This screen permits the user to either print
the report or page up or down to view other records.
Click on the Files in the upper left-hand corner
to access supplementary databases.